At 360 Med Care we combine people, knowledge and technology to optimise the episode of care.
Our people ambition is:
“To have an exceptional team, focussed on growth and innovation, who lead our purpose of optimising the episode of care”
Our values guide our actions:
is about breakthrough improvement
We continuously reframe industry thinking and implementing new market solutions quickly
drives our future
We guide new thinking, clearly communicate and bring about change
is about making
We do the things that matter most to achieve positive customer outcomes
the best team wins
We hire the best who unite and continuously collaborate to maximise enterprise contribution
Our employee experience:
360 Med Care brings together a diverse team that collaborate and challenge the status quo. We welcome you to explore different career opportunities.
- A strong focus on engineering, development and computer science and one of our largest teams!
- This team produces patient specific computer models, surgical plans and other patient-focused orthopedic solutions
- Focuses on data analysis, computer learning and academic research – building new knowledge
- Highly involved with supporting surgeon’s research goals
QUALITY & REGULATORY
- Uphold the standards of all 360 Med Care products to national and international standards
- Guide and determine the direction of projects within the larger team to ensure patient care
- A part of our 360 Instruments team, focused on bespoke medical instrument and patient specific guide manufacturing
- Daily use of a wide variety of in-house tools including medical grade 3D printing, CNC machining and computer modeling
- Highly diverse team of licensed physiotherapists working directly with clients across the country
- Patient Partners are highly versed in the use of technology, both in theater and in the field delivering medicine
- Facilitates the running of all tangentially related activities at 360 Med Care
- This team includes marketing, people, IT, business development and leadership
Internships at 360 Med Care
We regularly take on engineering students from a variety of accredited universities. Our engineering interns work in rotation at our corporate office in Pymble, NSW within the diverse teams overseeing the production of surgical plans, patient specific instrumentation and other orthopaedic technology.
As an intern at 360 Med Care, you’ll not only be building your skills and relationship with other industry professionals but becoming a part of our extended 360 family. Many of our interns choose to continue on with 360 Med Care as full time employees.
Although we appreciate that industry internships are a required part of your university experience we, can only offer internships at set times during the year. Please check in with us to understand the timing of our internship offerings.
If you are interested in an internship with 360 Med Care, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient Partner – Physiotherapist
Currently seeking talented, driven qualified physiotherapists to join our Patient Partner team. Be intimately involved with patients and medical professionals during the end to-end clinical management of lower limb orthopaedic patients throughout the episode of care journey.
You can access a full position description here.
For further information about any of the positions listed above or if you would like to apply, please contact email@example.com